March 18-20, 2019 | Orlando, FL
The Medical Affairs Division of Anju Software, which includes IRMS, PUBSTRAT, OpenQ/ta-Scan product suites, will showcase their industry expertise through their product suites at DIA MASC (Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication) Forum 2019. Want to see the latest and greatest? Would you like to see a demo. Stop by our booth - #109 and we will be able to provide answers to all your questions. If you'd like to make an appointment, we have the following staff available to help with all your medical affairs software needs:
Kelly Malloy, Divisional Director for PUBSTRAT, email@example.com
Steve Anzuini, Customer Success Manager for IRMS, OpenQ/ta-Scan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyler Gill, Account Manager for IRMS, email@example.com
Anju's Annual Hospitality Reception
Please join us on premise at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at the Amatista Room and Patio
Tuesday, March 19th
Drinks & hors d'oeuvres will be served and great company is assured!
About DIA MASC 2019
DIA’s Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum is designed for medical affairs professionals, by medical affairs professionals. This forum provides a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory and compliance environment directly affecting the daily activities of medical affairs and scientific communication professionals. Made up of multiple general sessions and four breakouts sessions within three tracks covering medical communications, medical writing, and medical science liaisons, you can pick and choose which sessions to attend and create your own unique meeting.
- Three educational tracks: Medical Communications, Medical Science Liaisons, and Medical Writing
- One full day Preconference Primer: The Fundamentals of Medical Communications *Additional fee required
- Four half day Preconference Short Courses *Additional fee required
- Cross-functional General Sessions dedicated to integrating work areas, addressing regulatory, policy, and medicine updates
- Podium Pearls – poster presentations on best practices
- Two Poster Sessions highlighting original research from fellows, residents in training, and professionals
- Exhibit Hall with 30+ exhibiting companies
- Two Networking receptions
- DIA Community Meet-ups for Medical Science Liaisons for members and those interested in learning more about the community projects/member benefits
- DIA Fit
Register to Join us
If you are interested in attending, please click here to register.
See you in Orlando!