Customer Care Admin (Bengaluru, INDIA)
Manages all support emails received by the email support team from Anju Software customers. Provides first level support for Anju Software customers requrining assitance with the use of Anju products. The admin will process customer inquiries arriving through multiple sources including email, voicemail, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal. The admin provides support for both Software as a Service (Saas) and Enterprise Enablement (EE) customers.
Works quickly, effectively, and with minimal instruction required. Excellent work ethic; commitment to high quality standards, attention to detail, excellent communication skills. Ability to work in a collaborative, collegial, multidisciplinary environment across international locations.
- Manages the support email box by:
- Processing and logging all emails/voicemails from Anju Software customers
- Creating and delegating incidents
- Managing incident queues
- Assessing email and issue priority for appropriate triaging of incidents
- Provides first level support via email and the CRM. First level support includes tasks such as password resets and incident escalation.
- Identifies trends from reported incidents and suggest:
- Enhancement product requests to improve user experience in an effort to help empower clients to be more self sufficient
- Departmental process changes to maintain and improve KPIs
- Responds to all customer support inquiries and requests for product and technical information.
- Develops deeper systems knowledge by attending courses orseminars related to software, customer support and related industry information on an as needed or annual basis. Self-studies to strengthen product knowledge.
- Demonstrates knowledge of multiple Anju Software products.
- Responsible for following the procedures described in pertinent Standard Operating Procedures ("SOP") and Work Instructions ("WI").
- Provides periodic internal team trainings, routinely shares troubleshooting knowledge and information with team, and creates internal troubleshooting and reference documentation for internal support knowledgebase.
- Ability to work quickly and make decisions within time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook. This includes skills to facilitate and maximize work performance with the use of hotkeys, macros, and Outlook customizations.
- Ability to work in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Superior customer service skills. Ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate drive and initiative, eagerness to explore new technologies, and curiosity for learning.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and professional communication skills. Must possess the ability to clearly represent Anju Software in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or Regulated Industry preferable.
- Experience working in the Support, Customer Care, or Helpdesk fields of work is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping.
- Language requirements:
- Fluency in English is mandatory in all locations
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory in our Bonn location
- Otherwise, proficiency in any of the following languages is a plus (German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bengaluru, INDIA
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.