Digital Marketing Specialist (US-2020-03)
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the Company’s products and services. This includes email campaigns, website content, social media posts, targeted blogging, search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO). This position will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales, support the customer journey, and build the Company brand awareness.
Ability to function in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment under stringent deadlines. The ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities and to deliver multiple work products each week. Excellent work ethic with commitment to high standards of both quality and quantity. Extreme attention to detail; excellent written and oral skills; strong interpersonal communications; strong passion for marketing. Ability to work independently and in a collaborative, collegial and fast-paced environment.
- Identify, create and publish digital marketing content online.
- Decide on the appropriate and best placement of ads.
- Propose and help implement digital marketing programs and promotional campaigns, including but not limited to (paid social, paid search, paid display, ads, etc.).
- Determine what content will reach customers based on research.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute plans to support demand for sales.
- Provide periodic analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing digital traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands’ Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision, and removal.
- Manage Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns within approved budget.
- Review new technologies to keep the Company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Employ Account Based Marketing (ABM) techniques for targeted digital outreach.
- Research advertising trends.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of digital and conventional marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Understanding of online publishing to produce content for websites.
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Excellent oral and writing skills with an exceptional command of grammar and spelling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across departments to leverage specialized skills or experiences for gathering information for campaigns.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team or independent environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Team player: ability to work well and be flexible within the marketing team and other departments.
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results.
- Proficiency with HubSpot required.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn required.
- 5 Years of experience in life sciences industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of ABM techniques and technologies strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a global company preferred.
- PR experience a plus.
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.