Director of Marketing (Remote, US)
This position will focus on managing and advancing fundamental elements of brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement within the marketing function for Anju Software’s portfolio of products and services, including corporate branding, product branding, positioning and messaging, and marketing campaigns and communications, such as trade shows and conventions, press releases, mailers, strategic webinars, white papers, sales collateral, website content, Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”), the Annual User Group Meeting, and special projects. The Marketing Director will also manage the annual marketing budget, actively contribute to the marketing planning process, communicate with relevant vendors/service providers for our deliverables, and be a key liaison to the global business development team. The role also includes contributing to sales operations/sales support; as well as working with senior management and other internal stakeholders. There may be a need for occasional travel to help with trade shows.
Possesses the ability to think outside the box and creatively; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent work prioritization and organization skills including on-time, on-budget delivery of work products, a proactive self-starter; possesses compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and the ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance under any circumstance.
- As a senior member of the Marketing team, plan, prioritize and execute on essential marketing activities and campaigns in an efficient and effective manner.
- Coordinate details of trade show execution for key conventions and smaller industry events. (Booth shipments, literature, registering attendees, identifying lead generation activities, maximizing ROI)
- Plan and execute the annual Anju User Group Meeting, working with Professional Services and Senior Management.
- Press Release execution and collateral development; write, proof, and publish on key product, client, financial and related news with input from Senior Management.
- Work with “Strategic Partner” companies for joint marketing deliverables, press releases, website inclusion, etc.
- Manage creative development of new literature, case studies, webinars, and publications related to industry events. This can also include other marketing deliverables, IE “New Client Training Kits”, used with the PM team and Professional Services.
- Plan and prepare compelling marketing collateral including but not limited to product branding, positioning and messaging reflecting Anju business strategies and competitive analysis.
- Maintain and update as needed Anju website including website content, SEO, social media, and other digital marketing materials.
- Continue to assist with refinement of Anju branding as the organization’s presence continues to grow within the industry. This includes future updates to marketing materials, working with outside vendors and other outsourced marketing professionals, as well as the global sales team, operations, and management.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure under- or on-budget performance.
- Identify new sources of competitive and industry information that the sales team and others need to be aware of.
- Assist with/develop new tracking and process initiatives for managing web traffic, lead development and email campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to execute marketing activities and campaigns from ideation through completion
- Clinical/Life Science drug or device development industry experience preferred
- Website management skills including a working knowledge of html and java script
- Strong organizational and work management skills
- Business judgment, accountability
- Ability to work in a professional environment and interface with various teams and departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and quality of marketing communication deliverables
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.
- Professionalism and Commitment: Ethics, integrity, positive attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing
- Minimum of 8+ years of related work experience
- Prior life science marketing experience
- Experience managing a global marketing team
- Digital marketing experience
- Mentorship mentality
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, United States
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.