Manager, China Business Development (CHINA-2020-01)
Anju Software, Inc. specializes in delivering advanced solutions specifically designed for healthcare. Anju provides a comprehensive suite of clinical trial capabilities that can be mixed and matched to build a solid foundation for each trial environment. For more than 22 years, Anju has been developed through a close collaboration with study sponsors and research staff. With successful business development in China, we are seeking a Manager, China Business Development, reporting to the Sr. Vice President of BD, APAC to manage and develop the China Business Opportunities in China. She/he will develop Anju’s clinical software business in China, including sales and business development for TrialMaster software, after sales customer support, and develop new customers.
- Work directly with the SVP of BD, APAC to ensure that appropriate resources are in place to support BD in China and achieve business goals and strategy set by the company.
- Independently work with potential clients for TrialMaster demo and sales. Promote product sales and develop new customers in China.
- Follow up leads in China and set up face to face meetings with customers.
- Plan and execute marketing activities in China including quarterly Webinars, annual DIA China booth set up, marketing materials design etc.
- Facilitate or directly manage projects assigned by the SVP of BD, APAC that are critical to the success of China Operation.
- Assist to build Anju brand name in China and compete direct with other EDC vendors.
- A BS or BA from a 4 years college or an university.
- 5+ years business development work experience in a pharmaceutical or a clinical trials research company. At least 3 year experience in computer system sales and marketing. Proficient in English to communicate with US headquarters on phone calls or e-mails.
- Result orientated, success in getting things done through others, a willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do it personally when necessary, an independent, self-starter attitude requiring little day-to-day direction.
- High degree of detail orientation and thoroughness, and not afraid to ask the same of others.
- Familiar with clinical trials process and operation. Excellent communication skills and customer support ability. Being pre-active on issues customers may face.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, triage quickly, and multi-task.
- Ability to thrive in environments where unexpected challenges frequently occur and resources may not be immediately available.
- Strong business development skills, with an ability and desire to achieve the business goals through hitting the quotas. Experience with sales forecasting, planning, closing, and following up.
- Excellent written and oral skills at the day-to-day level, with care taken towards business proper phrasing, grammar, and spelling.
- Understand the software and system implementation life cycle. A fast learner on the new technologies and self sufficient to learn business processes and new regulations.
- Strong desire to work at a startup company (China Operation) and willing to growth with the company success. Focused and relatively long term goal on the personal development and career.
- Willing to travel in China up to 40% of the time and be responsible for customer phone calls during the business hours and up to 20% of the off business hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.