Manager of Engineering (Antwerp, Belgium or Ft Lauderdale, FL, or Lisle, IL or Pune, India.
Anju Software is looking for a Manager of Engineering. In this position you will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the data engineering/processing on a data pipeline. Your goal is to guarantee the reliable extraction, transformation and loading of data, to manage databases, develop and implement software to establish relationships between the different data sources and guarantee the quality and integrity of the data.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to function in a collaborative team environment, excellent worth ethic, attention to detail; exceptional analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and requests; enthusiasm for continual learning.
- Keep our data pipelines running smoothly
- You will have to build and understand the functional requirements for our data pipeline, maintain it and implement new features
- Be proactive in implementing monitoring and automation procedures to keep a high-quality standard for the data
- Be up to date with latest technologies and propose new solutions to improve our systems
- 5+ years of experience with data engineering, SQL, and Java (1.8+)
- Experience with Git, Docker, CI/CD tools, Ansible, Linux and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana and Prometheus
- Solid knowledge of database modelling
- Knowledge of Python, Spark is a plus
- Team player, creative and fast learner
- MSc. or PhD. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or similar
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Antwerp, Belgium or Ft Lauderdale, FL, or Lisle, IL or Pune, India
Salary: Based on experience