Manager of Software Support (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
This position manages the Customer Care organization responsible for the intake, triage, prioritizing, tracking and resolution of incidents reported by Anju customers across multiple Anju technology solutions. The manager designs, develops and implements effective and efficient Customer Care procedures and call management solutions. The manager will provide
guidance in the form of mentorship to the Customer Care team on a regular basis as well as have the skillset to effectively communicate, escalate and problem solve team issues that may arise in order to provide a win-win result for the greater good of team and the Company.
Proven leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate staff across multiple Anju office locations. Must possess excellent team building and team coordination skills to manage highly pressurized environment delivering superior problem resolution to Anju customers and employees. Strong ability to effectively communicate with team members, direct reports and senior level management.
- Manages and supervises the daily activities of the Customer Care organization.
- Coordinates the availability of trained Software Support Analysts located in various Anju offices to ensure 24 hour coverage.
- Provides targeted training and coaching to the Software Support Analysts in order to increase the depth of product knowledge in the team.
- Coordinates the development of service level agreements with clients and with Anju’s Operations, IT, I&D and PD departments.
- Liaises with Operations, IT, I&D and PD to keep abreast of policy and procedural changes that may influence Customer Care procedures.
- Develops, maintains and improves Customer Care procedures to increase the effectiveness of the Customer Care Organization.
- Works closely with IT to provide the most effective Customer Care software and telephony solutions to improve the quality of services provided to customers, increase productivity of the organization and provide transparency into the organization’s metrics.
- Observe and measure organizational performance against customer requirements and recommend modifications to existing processes/systems or development of new processes/systems.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses to identify adverse trends and appropriate solutions.
- Raise the awareness of repeatable incidents to Operations leadership, IT, I&D and PD in order to prepare solutions and product enhancements.
- Recommend personnel actions including but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers, and preparing effective schedules.
- Provides training and targeted technical support to selected customers on an as needed basis.
- Participates as an active member of Customer Care as need to ensure proper coverage.
- Identifies and elevates issues that may require Compliance engagement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with direct reports in a timely and on-going manner
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Knowledge of EDC systems or similar technology solutions utilized in the areas of clinical data capture and analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or Regulated Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus.
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing internal customer relationships and expectations through negotiation
- Exposure to managing team members in an international environment.
- Language requirements:
- Fluency in English is mandatory in all locations
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory in our Bonn location
- Otherwise, proficiency in any of the following languages is a plus (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL, US
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.