Project Manager (US–2020-07)
Responsible for managing multiple software implementation projects focused on the delivery of TrialMaster Electronic Data Capture (EDC) technology to customers using a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) or Technology Transition models. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for overall project quality, timeliness and customer satisfaction.
Excellent work ethic; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter; professional; possess compassion for co-workers and customers alike. The Project Manager position requires attention to detail, the ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, and a passion for quality and delivery excellence.
- Manages and reports on multiple projects; develops and maintains full project timelines for new study build, deployment, maintenance, close and archive of studies in EDC for Anju clients.
- Assembles and drives cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed, and delivers detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of projects.
- Communicates frequently with the customer, team members and Anju Management regarding project status, and identifies and resolves project problems, issues, and risks.
- Executes the actions necessary to resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Serves as the primary liaison to the Anju customer, and is responsible for maintaining consistent communications and creating a collaborative working relationship with the customer.
- Provides weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and Anju Management.
- Works collaboratively with other Project Managers to develop and implement project-planning methodology, tools and standards, to promote consistency in how projects are run at Anju Systems.
- Cultivates inter-departmental relationships and promotes a positive work environment.
- A background managing complex projects, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Utilizes sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools and templates).
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
- Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict.
- Able to manage internal customer relationships and expectations, through negotiation and collaborating.
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Clinical, Communication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Operations or Health Sciences discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in project management position. Experience managing technology implementation projects is preferred.
- Work experience and knowledge of full life-cycle project implementation methodologies.
- Project Management Certification is not required but would be an asset.
- Prefer knowledge of EDC and experience with applications designed with 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Experience working in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
- Consistent success in driving teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, US
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.