Project Manager (Remote, US)
Responsible for managing multiple software implementation projects focused on the delivery of TrialMaster Electronic Data Capture (EDC) technology to customers using a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) or Technology Transition/Transfer approach. Designs, develops, and implements project plans across multiple cross functional teams. Ultimately responsible for the timely delivery of successful client projects.
Strong leadership skills; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self starter; compassion for both co-workers and clients; and displays professional and strong work ethics.
- Manages and reports on multiple projects; develops and maintains full project timelines for new study build, deployment, maintenance, close and archive of studies in EDC for Anju clients. Also manages non-EDC projects as needed such as migrations, integrations, etc.
- Assembles and drives cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed, and develops detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of clinical projects.
- Communicates frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders regarding project status, and identifies and resolves project problems, issues and risks.
- Initiates and executes action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Takes a leadership role in training and mentoring other Project Managers and developing methods for continuously improving productivity and efficiency within the organization.
- Works collaboratively with Business Development on client relationship building, promoting customer satisfaction, and strategies to promote repeat business.
- Works collaboratively with other Project Managers to develop and implement project planning methodology, tools and standards, to promote consistency in project execution at Anju Systems.
- Cultivates inter-departmental relationships. Promotes a positive and fun work environment.
- Solid project management skills, with attention given to detail, accuracy, and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Utilizes sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools, and templates) and the ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver clinical projects more efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
- Adept in problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Able to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through negotiation and partnering.
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and nontechnical parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Clinical, Communication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Operations or Health Sciences discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a project management position. Experience in managing projects in a technical environment and/or within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of EDC and experience with applications designed with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Experience managing a project team of 2 or more people preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clinical projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Consistent success in leading teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience in training/mentoring colleagues.
- Proven accurate project estimation and project planning experience.
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams.
- Exposure to PMI preferred.
- Experience with Product Life Cycle Development in a .NET web based environment is ideal.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, US
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.