Salesforce Administrator (UK-2020-01)
This is a key role working with senior stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of Salesforce at Anju Software.
The role will also be responsible for helping to scope, develop and deliver system functionality enhancements to ensure Salesforce continues to meet business needs and enable our sales process.
The role will also be expected to support the user community on a day to day basis providing a focus on data quality, improving the user experience and knowledge, and where necessary supporting the development of custom reports and dashboards to deliver key insights.
The successful candidate will have strong technical expertise in a Salesforce Sales Cloud environment, a proven track record in a Salesforce Administration position and experience of working with a marketing automation system (HubSpot would be ideal, but any other e.g. Pardot would be acceptable).
The role involves actively supporting and working with the Director of Sales Operations on the following key activities:
- Supporting the long-term business strategy, making recommendations and supporting initiatives to ensure the platform grows and best use is made of Salesforce and HubSpot
- Being the ‘go-to’ contact for queries, actively making changes where possible and translating what’s needed into briefs for future development activities
- Monitoring of adoption and engagement levels, offering help and support to low/non-users and supporting the Director of Sales Operations by exploring opportunities for process improvement.
- Helping to identify and anticipate user training needs from new recruits to on-going refresher training
- Ensure that the Director of Sales Operations is aware of available functionality, capabilities and potential applications by communicating new features in preparation for the 3 Salesforce releases per annum
- Supporting and ensuring that a best practice change delivery process is in place, managing the production and sandbox environments and release strategy
- Researching new functionality within Salesforce releases and best practice for continued process improvements
- Supporting the Director of Sales Operations and Marketing to develop and deliver accurate reporting solutions to provide colleagues with relevant and insightful reports and dashboards related to Salesforce and HubSpot data
Specifically, this role will be directly responsible for the following key activities:
- Manage system configuration (Salesforce and HubSpot sync) e.g. managing fields, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, Visual Force pages, email templates, reports and dashboards
- Manage and maintain user accounts, including security profiles
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by enforcing data entry standards and regularly monitoring data quality in Salesforce and HubSpot: proactively working with users to fix data inconsistencies
- Support data import/export requirements
- Ensure data security is maintained
- Troubleshoot issues, being the liaison with Salesforce Support and IT colleagues
The Candidate Profile:
- A proven track record as a Salesforce Administrator (minimum 2 years’ experience), having strong technical expertise in the Salesforce Sales Cloud environment (Classic and Lightning)
- SFDC certified administrator in ADM201
- Experience working with data loader, page layouts, multiple record types, role hierarchy, sharing rules, workflow actions, validation rules and process builder
- Whilst having a developer certification is not essential, the ability to read and amend existing Apex code and Visualforce pages is required
- Experience of working with a marketing automation system, preferably HubSpot
- A passion for Salesforce, with an active interest in pursuing Trailhead badges
- In depth knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Power BI (an advantage)
- Experience of working with large volumes of data with excellent numerical skills, with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong logical and analytical thinking to support report creation and data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to identify/understand user needs and to produce and communicate solutions in clear, non-technical language
- Ability to train new and existing users in classroom or remote environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including presentation, verbal and written communication skills to suit varying audiences
- Knowledge of Data Protection rules (GDPR regulations 2018)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Southampton, UK
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.