Salesforce Specialist (Ft. Lauderdale, FL or Lisle, IL)
The Salesforce Specialist is a key role working with senior stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of Salesforce at Anju Software. This person in this position will support and maintain our Managed Package-Zephyr CRM which sits on top of Salesforce. The role will also be expected to support the user community on a day to day basis providing a focus on data quality, improving the user experience and knowledge, and where necessary supporting the development of custom reports and dashboards to deliver key insights. The successful candidate will have strong technical expertise in a Salesforce Sales Cloud environment, a proven track record in a Salesforce Administration position and experience of working with a marketing automation system (HubSpot would be ideal, but any other e.g. Pardot would be acceptable). Experience in the Life Science sector is a plus and knowledge of the pharma domain. Knowing and understanding KOLs and clinical trials process will be an added advantage.
Excellent work ethic with commitment to high standards of both quality and quantity. Extreme attention to detail; excellent written and oral skills; strong interpersonal communications. Ability to work independently and in a collaborative, collegial and fast-paced environment.
Flexible to work in different projects and to prioritize tasks and activities. Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure. Strong customer facing communication.
- Manage system configuration (Salesforce and HubSpot sync) e.g. managing fields, workflow rules, validation rules, triggers, Visual Force pages, email templates, reports and dashboards
- Manage and maintain user accounts, including security profiles
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by enforcing data entry standards and regularly monitoring data quality in Salesforce and HubSpot: proactively working with users to fix data inconsistencies
- Support data import/export requirements
- Ensure data security is maintained
- Troubleshoot issues, being the liaison with Salesforce Support and IT colleagues
- Own and maintain system documentation and comprehensive training materials
- Supporting the long-term business strategy, making recommendations and supporting initiatives to ensure the platform grows and best use is made of Salesforce and HubSpot
- Being the ‘go-to’ contact for queries, actively making changes where possible and translating what is
needed into briefs for future development activities
- Monitoring of adoption and engagement levels, offering help and support to low/non-users and supporting the Director of Sales Operations by exploring opportunities for process improvement
- Helping to identify and anticipate user training needs from new recruits as well as assisting with on- going refresher training
- Ensure that the Director of Sales Operations is aware of available functionality, capabilities and potential applications by communicating new features in preparation for the 3 Salesforce releases per annum
- Supporting and ensuring that a best practice change delivery process is in place, managing the production and sandbox environments and release strategy
- Researching new functionality within Salesforce releases and best practice for continued process improvements
- Supporting the Director of Sales Operations and Marketing to develop and deliver accurate reporting solutions to provide colleagues with relevant and insightful reports and dashboards related to Salesforce and HubSpot data
- Experience working with data loader, page layouts, multiple record types, role hierarchy, sharing rules, workflow actions, validation rules and process builder
- Ability to read and amend existing Apex code and Visualforce pages
- Experience working with a marketing automation system, preferably HubSpot
- A passion for Salesforce, with an active interest in pursuing Trailhead badges
- Strong logical and analytical thinking to support report creation and data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to identify/understand user needs and to produce and communicate solutions in clear, non- technical language.
- Ability to train new and existing users in classroom or remote environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including presentation, verbal and written communication skills to suit varying audiences
- Knowledge of Data Protection rules (GDPR regulations 2018)
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry, specially in the pharma and medical devices fields
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong technical expertise in the Salesforce Sales Cloud environment (Classic and Lightning)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Power BI (an advantage)
- Experience of working with large volumes of data with excellent numerical skills, with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- SFDC certified administrator in ADM201
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL or Lisle, IL US offices
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.