Software Support Engineer (CHINA-2020-02)
Anju Software, Inc. specializes in delivering advanced solutions specifically designed for healthcare. Anju provides a comprehensive suite of clinical trial capabilities that can be mixed and matched to build a solid foundation for each trial environment.
The Software Support Engineer provides critical services enabling Anju to deliver products, projects and product assistance to our customers. This position is responsible for support of Anju products across all operational platforms being maintained by Anju and our clients. The Support Engineer will provide direct support to to customer inquiries. Additionally, the Support Engineer will interact with customer personnel to assist with proper configuration of Anju products and integration with 3rd party products. The anticipated individual must have a strong background with multi-tier, regulated technologies, strong communication skills and experience consulting with internal and external customers.
Proactive individual contributor adept at troubleshooting and handling multiple priorities and projects. Excellent communication skills with and strong emphasis on delivering superior internal and external customer support with attention to detail. Ability to work in a collaborative, collegial, multidisciplinary, international environment.
- Provide support to clients engaged in Anju product implementation and provide periodic on-site support if required.
- Troubleshoot reported problems, provide workarounds and recommendations as well as replicate and document problems (incidents).
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and report on performance of all product services, web services, web server application pools, and networking issues.
- Provide recommendations for product configuration and usage.
- Perform migration activities required to stage, deploy, and migrate both customer-developed and internally-developed studies and mid-study changes across the required platforms supporting the full project life cycle (e.g. DEV, UAT, Training, and Production).
- Provide assistance with integrating third party point solutions such as coding, IVRS, CTMS, eDiary, etc. through the use of web service APIs, import/export tools, or direct database integration.
- Isolate, research and provide assessments of potential root causes of technical problems.
- Participate in the development of process improvements and adaptations as required.
- Provide training to internal and external customers as needed to support proper integration and deployment activities.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle Process and Continuous Improvement Methodologies.
- Experience in web-based applications, custom development projects, software tools, package evaluations, hardware and network infrastructure planning, technology architecture design.
- Ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities.
- Drive and initiative, eagerness to explore new technologies, and curiosity for learning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and master of Anju Software products.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and professional communication skills. Must possess the ability to clearly represent Anju in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server databases, Internet Information Services (IIS), Web Services, and Windows Services and Strong SQL Programming skills.
- Knowledge of web-based ASP applications; IIS, MSMQ, and SQL Server.
- Background and experience in clinical applications and technology solutions for life sciences nice to have
- Understanding of the clinical trial industry, technologies and solutions nice to have
- Working knowledge of EDC business processes including study design and build, lab data management, dictionary coding, EDC training and systems validation nice to have.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent required.
- Both English and Chinese are required
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, China
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.