Project Coordinator (Lisle, IL)
Responsibilities include working closely with our Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to prepare comprehensive project plans, including resources, managing customer meetings, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk/inclusion management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling internal technical support follow up.
A Project Coordinator should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with the customer, executive management and internal teams to develop scope and deliver results on deadlines. A Project Coordinator’s goals are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Direct work to the business analyst / SME
- All tasks of project delivery Scope, Schedule, Budget, close out, safely
- Field and track projects based on contracts
- Report out status of projects weekly or as requested
- Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Schedules and coordinates own work in cooperation with other employees
Knowledge and Personal Skills:
The Project Coordinator must have knowledge of project and administrative team support, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery and overall client satisfaction. Ability to read, understand, and implement the applicable Service Level Agreements and contracts with designated suppliers.
The Project Coordinator must consistently demonstrate:
- Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- A working knowledge of scoping, budgeting and scheduling processes in a software operation
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple audiences (i.e., peer teams, management, business partners, clients)
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate risks to the business
- Capable of working independently and exhibit effective time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and goal-oriented
- Must work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment and be flexible to change with business priorities
- Expert skills in all office software systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, Power Point, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Follow all safety policies and procedures at all times
- Good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Problem solving and team building skills
- Active learning - understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, and meeting quality standards for customer satisfaction
- Critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Contributes recommendations and suggestions for work method improvements
Experience, Education and Training:
- Associate or Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution in Project Management or equivalent work experience.
- (2) years Software Industry Preferred
- Ability to prepare, track and manage multiple small project budgets and schedules
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executives, management and staff level external and internal clients
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities while managing a multi-project workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 4343 Commerce Court, Ste 501, Lisle IL 60532 US
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.