Software Support Analyst Tier II (Fort Lauderdale FL or Lisle IL)
Provides second level and occasional first level support for Anju customers requiring assistance with the use of Anju products. The Analyst will respond to customer inquiries arriving through multiple sources including phone, email and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal. The Analyst provides direct support for both Software as a Service (SaaS) and Enterprise Enablement (EE) customers and also serves as a point of escalation for the team. Acts as a senior member of the support team who has demonstrated mastery of multiple Anju Systems products. Serves as a primary escalation path for Tier I team members.
Excellent work ethics, commitment to high quality standards, attention to detail, excellent communication skills. Ability to work in a collaborative, collegial, multidisciplinary environment across international locations
- Provides a point of escalation for the Customer Care Team: receiving incidents from the Software Support Analyst Tier I that need more in-depth investigation to resolution or before being sent to escalation partners.
- Reviews study build configurations using deep knowledge of product capabilities and intermediate knowledge of Java and SQL queries.
- For the US team only: Provide customer support and on-call coverage during non-business hours including weekends based on Anju’s contracted support procedures and team schedules.
- Provides training to Customer Care Team as needed.
- Looks for trending on client issues and keep the Customer Care Team apprised of these issues and possible solutions.
- Customer Care Team Subject Matter Expert for Anju Systems various products.
- Maintains workload standards within departmental metrics.
- This position may be engaged to perform advanced duties that will require access to Anju’s hosted UAT and/or Production Servers (access is granted at the discretion and approval of the COO and VP of IT). These duties include:
- Trial Explorer – to review/monitor services.
- Review of Application logs (Services and IIS logs) for analyzing errors identifying while troubleshooting customer reported issues.
- The ability to support UAT/Production databases to review API calls / AutoEncoder staging / VTS queues / Database Info tables.
- Recycling Application Pools and restarting TrialMaster related services on development servers.
- Resetting Trial Explorer passwords.
- Ability to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate drive and initiative, eagerness to explore new technologies, and curiosity for learning.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and master of Anju Systems products.
- Strong understanding of SQL Server databases, Internet Information Services (IIS), Web Services, and Windows Services.
- Solid understanding of ASP infrastructure (hardware and software) and Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Education and work experience in a computer programming language or relational database is acceptable.
- Experience working in the Support, Customer Care, or Helpdesk fields of work is a plus.
- Language requirements:
- Fluency in English is mandatory in all locations.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory in our Bonn location.
- Otherwise, proficiency in any of the following languages is a plus (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL or Lisle IL, US
Salary: Based on experience