Application Manager (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
The Application Manager is responsible for the delivery of multiple Electronic Data Capture (“EDC”) and Medical Affairs products installation, implementation, integration, migration, and software validation projects. This individual also assists in the development of project scope estimates and overall project delivery quality practices. This individual also supports the infrastructure and technology requirements of our remote offices through advisory services, knowledge transfer, and ad-hoc support. Has a strong background with multi-tier, regulated technologies, strong communication and project management skills, and experience consulting with internal and external customers.
Broad technology skills including an understanding of hardware, network, database, and other software components. The ability to translate a client's general specification into specific requirements, deliverables and solutions. Extremely adept at handling multiple priorities and projects. Strong customer-facing communication, listening and understanding skills. A proactive, responsible and entrepreneurial leader. An individual contributor. The ability to deliver high quality documents, presentations, and software implementation. The ability to teach a training class in sophisticated software technologies.
- Coordinate and prioritize the efforts of team members, ensuring that standard processes are created and followed, and ensuring that activities are properly documented.
- Manage 24/7 Global Application Team
- Manage Day to Day operation and ticket queue
- Perform Global Installations and upgrades of all Anju Software Product Lines and other related components.
- Providing Application support services for all Anju Software Product Lines.
- SQL Database Administration, Creating SQL jobs, Troubleshooting, Monitoring logs, tracing, SQL profiling, DB blocking review. Create backups and restore DB’s.
- Create custom SQL queries and custom reports using SSRS
- Microsoft IIS Management, Website and app pool setup and configurations.
- Installation, setup and maintain of custom services and scheduled tasks.
- Manage data transfer processes using SFTP.
- Coordinating with staff on configuration and troubleshooting issues.
- Related installation qualification activities.
- Staging, deployment, promotion, and migration of both customer-developed and internally- developed studies from development environments to UAT, Training, and Production.
- Application of mid-study changes
- Integration with third party point solutions such as coding, IRT, CTMS, eDiary, etc. through the use of web service APIs, import/export tools, or direct database integration.
- Keeping track of Study releases, Customer databases, application size and performance.
- Develop and support customer-specific custom software (for a fee) including custom exports, custom reports, custom integration, and custom user interfaces.
- Resource planning and staffing to ensure proper preparation and delivery of all activities above.
- Technical knowledge of Anju products and services or similar related industry experience with clinical data software.
- Understanding the industry standard technical architecture components necessary to support implementation activity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide solutions and recommendations that work in the real world.
- Demonstrated skills in team building among various disciplines of staff - technical, application, and other disciplines.
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills necessary to maintain positive relationships with clients and all users.
- Understanding of quality assurance activities and requirements necessary to deliver high- quality IQ, OQ, and other documentation related to technology and/or infrastructure services.
- Ability to establish priorities, can work independently, and can proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of prior management experience supporting customer product lines or application deployments.
- 8 years of relevant technology experience.
- Has a strong background with pharmaceutical or clinical business processes and technologies, strong communication skills, and quality assurance background.
- Understanding of cloud deployment and azure DevOps is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 2101 West Commercial Blvd. Suite 3500, Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Salary: Based on experience