Business Analyst (Fort Lauderdale, FL or Remote, US)
The Business Analyst (BA) documents system and business requirements to support all software development activities for specific Anju products.
Strong work ethic; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter; possess compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and professional.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, data flow and system functionality.
- Documents requirements both non-technical and technical to support software development activities.
- Collaborates with all cross functional areas and/or clients to ensure all system requirements accurately reflect the defined business processes for any system developed.
- Communicates frequently with team members regarding status and identifies and resolves issues and risks.
- Executes the actions necessary to resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Works collaboratively with all team members and other cross-functional areas.
- Solid documentation skills, with attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage internal customer relationships and expectations, through negotiation and partnering.
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical parties.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis in a software development setting.
- Experience in managing projects in a technical or software development environment is preferred.
- Understanding of full software development cycle required.
- Prefer knowledge of Medical Affairs and experience with applications designed to support 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL or US - Remote
Salary: Based on experience