Business Analyst (Remote, US)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
The Business Analyst will work directly with the Product Management, Development, and Quality Assurance teams in creating new web applications based on modern technology. The business analyst will bring fresh ideas when analyzing customer requirements and defining user stories, and will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Strong work ethic; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and implementing solutions
- Creating User Stories and conducting interviews to gather requirements
- Maintaining the product backlog and performing housekeeping activities to ensure tasks stay on track
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members
- Gathering and documenting critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Working closely with clients, product managers, developers, and quality assurance analysts
- Creating wireframes, use case modeling, user experience design, and prototyping
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Performing user acceptance testing and ensuring development is completed based on the documented requirements
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and influence them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations to align expectations
- Track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field is required; an MBA is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Prior experience with regulated life sciences software (e.g., clinical, pharma, biotech, healthcare, laboratory, medical instruments) is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, US
Salary: Based on experience