Deployment Engineer II (Hybrid, UK)
The Deployment Engineer II provides critical services enabling Anju to deliver products/projects to our customers. This position is responsible for timely installation, implementation, integration, migration and maintenance of Anju products across all operational platforms being maintained by Anju Systems. This position maintains and optimizes platform and product performance to ensure proper operation of Anju products. The individual in this position will interact with customer personnel to assist them with proper configuration of Anju products and integration with 3rd party products. The individual in this position has a strong background with multi-tier, regulated technologies, strong communication and project management skills, and experience consulting with internal and external customers.
Proactive individual contributor adept at troubleshooting and handling multiple priorities and projects. Excellent communication skills with and strong emphasis on delivering superior internal and external customer support with attention to detail. Ability to work in a collaborative, collegial, multidisciplinary environment.
- Deployment and maintenance of TrialMaster core product technologies including TrialMaster, TrialBuilder, TrialExplorer and it's ancillary components including but not limited to Autoencoder, LogiXML, TrialArchive, eLearning, OmniConnect, etc.
- Deployment and maintenance of RTSM, eTMF, CTMS and other Anju products as needed including but not limited to TrialOne and Promasys.
- Provide consultative support to clients engaged in Anju product implementation and provide periodic on-site support if required.
- Completion of required qualification documents to maintain compliance.
- Monitoring and maintaining optimal performance of all product services supporting exports, imports, reporting, validation task services, etc.
- Implementation and maintenance of server jobs that support a wide variety of diagnostic and house keeping activities.
- Participation in established change management processes to stage, deploy, and migrate both customer-developed and internally-developed studies and mid-study changes across the required platforms supporting the full project life cycle (e.g. QA, UAT, Training, and Production).
- Assistance with integrating third party point solutions such as coding, IVRS, CTMS, eDiary, etc. through the use of web service APIs, import/export tools, or direct database integration.
- Efficient isolation and assessment of potential root causes of technical problems.
- Participation in the development of process improvements and adaptations as required.
- Provision of training to internal and external customers as needed to support proper integration and deployment activities.
- Understanding of industry standard technology components necessary to support Integration and Deployment activities for Anju’s products.
- Knowledge of computer systems validation, 21 CFR Part 11, and other emerging requirements for regulated applications.
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle Process and Continuous Improvement Methodologies.
- Experience in web-based applications, custom development projects, software tools, package evaluations, hardware and network infrastructure planning, technology architecture design.
- Commitment to high quality standards and attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication; time management; organization; troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange, and other office-related software.
- Knowledge of web-based ASP applications; IIS, MSMQ, and SQL Server.
- Background and experience in clinical applications and technology solutions for life sciences nice to have.
- Understanding of the clinical trial industry, technologies and solutions nice to have.
- Working knowledge of EDC business processes including study design and build, lab data management, dictionary coding, EDC training and systems validation nice to have.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent required.
- 3 years of experience working in the software business or equivalent experience in a consulting or customer environment.
- Working knowledge of networks, PC related hardware/software, operating systems (Windows XP and newer).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hybrid, United Kingdom
Salary: Based on experience