EU - Human Resources Administrator (Antwerp, Belgium)
The European Human Resources Administrator assists in the day-to-day administrative functions of the Company as related to finance and human resources in the European based offices. The individual should have good communication skills both written and verbal. This position will work with all staff members as needed.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to function in a collaborative manner; high integrity and intelligence; excellent judgement; strong ethics; and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Day-to-day clerical duties to include but not limited to, faxing, filing and copying.
- Manage various aspects of Human Resources functions.
- Assist entire staff with administrative duties as requested
- Assist in hiring and retaining the highest caliber employees
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Assist with maintaining all Human Resources related records in a secure manner
- Assist Management in accounting tasks
- Assist with employee immigration documentation as needed
- Other duties may be assigned from time-to-time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and work well under time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Passion for helping people a must
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Uitbreidingstraat 86/2, 2600 Berchem, Belgium
Salary: Based on experience