IT Administrator Assistant (Pune, INDIA)
The IT Administrator Assistant position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Information Technology (“IT”) department’s purchasing, software renewals, hardware warranty, budgeting, and licenses. Communicating clearly between multiple global vendors, internal departments, and co-workers. Proficient with following up and setting reminders on different deadlines and pending responsibilities.
Highly organized, detail oriented, collaborative team player with exceptional interpersonal skills functioning in a collegial environment. Personal traits of high integrity, intelligence, timely responsiveness, excellent judgment, conceptual thinker, and extremely trustworthy.
- Track hardware/software renewals and work with the vendors to process them.
- Auditing licenses to be renewed and contacting various internal teams verifying quantities.
- Manage equipment purchases, such as obtaining quotes and tracking shipments.
- Auditing individual access to software and processing new requests.
- Negotiate best pricing on new purchases and renewals.
- IT budgeting and tracking. Entering monthly IT expenses in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Working directly with the finance department in renewals, purchases, invoices, PO, and expenses.
- Analyze and track Microsoft Cloud spending and finding cost saving solutions.
- Track current contract terms and renewals (Internet Circuits, Data Centers, Leased Printers, etc.)
- Track customer renewals and provide quotes
- High level of communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to details and follows standardized practices repetitiously.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative while working well in collaboration with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Strong organization, writing, and documentation skills.
- Excellent time management efficiency, and proficiency in completing large tasks.
- Experienced in Windows 10 OS support, Office applications, Outlook, Excel.
- Strong global communication skills with exceptional spoken English ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely.
- Prior experience negotiating with Vendors, requesting quotes, invoices, & purchase orders.
- Prior experience managing Budgets and tracking expenses.
- Technical IT computer experience.
- Requirements of extensive knowledge in Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe PDF, Windows, Teams, Sharepoint.
- Netsuite finance software comprehension is a plus.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Auditing or inventory management experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 401/402, Pride Portal, Shivaji Housing Society, Off. S.B. Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411-016, INDIA
Salary: Based on experience