IT Project Manager (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
The IT Project Manager will manage IT projects and serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects. The IT Project Manager will take project ownership, building the team’s momentum, assigning tasks, and time management meeting targeted goals. This individual will be versatile and have a great understanding of how to drive IT projects.
Strong organizational management skills; communication and interpersonal skills; strategic thinking; an ability to function in a collaborative, collegial and pressurized environment; responsive decision-making; high integrity and intelligence; excellent judgment; a conceptual thinker; an ability to generate trust and work well with co-workers.
- Lead and manage IT Projects across multiple teams and cross functional departments.
- Coordinate project management activities, balance resources, Risk management, equipment needs, and information.
- Organize meetings, document conclusions, and communicate with relevant parties.
- Communicate with teams to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Communicate with external vendors as required around projects.
- Formulate detailed Project Plans, Playbooks, timelines, milestones, tasks, resources, etc.
- Provide status updates and summaries on projects.
- Independently facilitates and contributes to project management concepts to assigned projects.
- Manage daily fire activity tracking, log issues, escalate through IT and verify resolutions.
- Assistance tracking daily tickets, assign, and prioritize as needed across IT teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead projects and provide mentorship to team members.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative while working well with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing IT Projects around Server and Network Teams.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Understanding of Active Directory and DNS.
- Understanding of Network Security Solutions (Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Malware, Antivirus).
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, 2019 knowledge and deployment concepts.
- General understanding of Virtualization on-Premise and Cloud (Azure or AWS).
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 2101 West Commercial Blvd. Suite 3500, Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Salary: Based on experience