Lead Editor, Content Management (Remote, US)
The Lead Editor, Content Management provides data management support for Anju products in Journal Selector and Conference Authority. In addition, support assignments may be made in other Pubstrat MAX applications as needed.
Organized, thrives when working toward a deadline, enjoys working independently, collaborative in nature; enjoys teamwork, curious in nature; displays the mind of a detective, technically nimble, eager to learn new applications.
- Proficiency in assigned Anju products
- Develop and maintain files and records as outlined in Anju SOPs
- Journal Selector and Conference Authority (Data Capture)
- Identify and allocate conferences for addition to the database
- Respond to client requests regarding allocation of new conferences
- Answer client requests and queries regarding Conference Authority processes and procedures
- Update conference records monthly and verify the accuracy of meeting updates
- Follow-up as necessary by telephone and e-mail with conference organizers to obtain information to complete accurate meeting profiles
- Follow-up as necessary with journal publishers to obtain needed information
- Maintain a log of content and data quality issues that will serve as input to Anju product enhancements and improvements to data acquisition policies and practices
- Train new staff on JC/CA data entry policies and procedures
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Serve as a resource to the Business Services staff for content policy and problem solving
- Perform quality control checks on meeting records noting ALL needed corrections
- Verify that all corrections have been made and prepare records for release to the databases
- Manage and keep up-to-date all work related procedures
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with previous customer service experience required.
- Professional phone manner and excellent written communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with demonstrated proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications, including browsers, like Internet Explorer and Chrome. Knowledge of database applications and ability to learn new systems quickly is required.
- (Conferences) Understanding of conference schedules and deadlines, abstract submission procedures, and future conference planning.
- (Publications) Understanding of biotech and/or pharmaceutical publication processes.
- (Clinical Trials) Understanding of clinical trials disclosure processes, practices, and regulations and the ability to articulate this to others.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and guidance.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to research a problem and provide an audit trail are required.
- Ability to marshal facts and draw logical conclusions.
- Excellent organizational and oversight skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to focus, pay attention to detail, and follow-through on issues. Must be committed to accuracy.
- Self-motivated with strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to operate accurately with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly grasp new applications and technologies and apply them to customer needs.
- Strong leadership, written and oral communication, motivation, problem solving, and team-building skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university
- Equivalent of 3-5 years work experience required
- Previous experience in the healthcare or medical communications industry preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, US
Salary: Based on experience