Lead Software Engineer (Tempe, AZ)
Lead Software Engineers perform a variety of application design and coding tasks related to software development including, implementing new features and maintaining existing applications. The Lead Software Engineers will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to function in a collaborative team environment, excellent worth ethic, attention to detail; exceptional analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and requests; enthusiasm for continual learning.
- Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of the application products, development
- Revises, updates, refactors and debugs code.
- Improves existing software.
- Develops documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Be up to date with latest technologies and propose new solutions to improve our systems.
- Good working knowledge in combination of the following:
C#, SQL, CSS, AJAX, XML and HTML, Java, Git, Ansible, Linux, Visual Basic .Net, SQL Server,
Hibernate frameworks, Git, Ansible, Linux, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Assist in guiding the team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Ability to work in a regulated highly detailed environment
- Ability to analyze issues and trouble-shoot software bugs.
- Software coding skills within a variety of environments.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to make decisions and judgments based on approved processes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of software development work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Phoenix 4500 S. Lakeshore Drive, Suite 620, Tempe, AZ USA
Salary: Based on experience