Operations Quality Administrator (Pune or Bengaluru, INDIA)
The Operations Quality Administrator is responsible for overseeing project progress and billable status of projects with IRMS, PubStrat and eClinical Product suite. The Operations Quality Administrator will perform product release and patch testing as directed by the Manager of Quality Assurance. Work as an experienced member of a cross functional team including clinical staff, product analysts, software engineers and QA analysts. Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork are essential for success.
Ambitious, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, eloquent and passionate. An optimist with good listening and problem-solving skills; Possess the ability to think outside the box; team-oriented, possessing compassion for coworkers and clients. Must be able to work in project-oriented team environment and perform tasks with the highest level of integrity.
- Support the operations department through various activities including creating and compiling metrics, internal task management and project profitability analysis.
- Responsible for providing leadership in all activities related to the quality and releasing of software testing.
- Manage several QA testing and assurance plans on multiple projects.
- Ability to identify process improvements.
- Responsible for deletions of databases and coordination with customer to delete unused/needed database copies ensuring efficient use of our hosted environments.
- Synthesize findings from analysis and present in an organized and clear manner.
- Assist with IT notification and tracking for Server CPU issues.
- Work with the project managers to work on items that need to be addressed per project/client.
- Work with multiple departments to improve efficiency of processes.
- Assemble client specific software validation packages.
- Responsible for Software License Key generation and distribution.
- Assist with Product Translation package updates.
- Provide QC for customer documents submitted for action to Operations Queue.
- User account creation for specific customers.
- Responsible for execution of any tasks transitioned by Operations Management related to ensuring efficient and effective business operations.
- Must be knowledgeable of software quality assurance and change control concepts, practices and procedures and have extensive experience and judgment in planning, implementing, and accomplishing related goals.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications including PowerPoint and MS Project
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of macros is a plus.
- Have technical experience to include but not limited to .NET framework, Microsoft SQL Server Database and Quality Center.
- Must have strong communication skills along with the ability to clearly communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Must have solid understanding of business finance operations.
- Strong affinity for technology, numbers, and communication.
- Willingness to learn and work closely with others.
- Bachelor or Technical Degree in related field of study.
- 5+ years of work experience but willing to train the right individual with less work experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and data analysis
- Biopharma industry experience a plus
- Must be a team player!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pune or Bengaluru, INDIA
Salary: Based on experience