Product Manager - eClinical (Remote, US)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
As a member of Anju eClinical Product Management team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our adaptive clinical platform and customers. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same. This position requires that you enjoy working with customers, diving into the details of customer business needs and translating them into product features, driving and managing the technical roadmap of a product and enjoy collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver successful features into the product. In this role, you will work directly with other product managers, engineers, architects, support, services and sales to define and prioritize technical as well as functional features, and work directly with development/QA/ documentation teams to achieve successful feature completion. You will also participate in managing product/release adoption by internal and external audiences and vetting of product documentation. This position requires a talented, thoughtful, and driven individual who has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Ambitious, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, eloquent and passionate. An optimist with good listening and problem-solving skills; Possess the ability to think outside the box; team-oriented, possessing compassion for coworkers and clients.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the Customer and of our eClinical software.
- Responsible for establishing product vision, product strategy and defining and maintaining short term and long-term product roadmap within the framework of Anju’s strategy and goals.
- Manage product level user groups to seek customer input and feedback on new features.
- Function as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are complete, clearly defined, and understood.
- Gather and define requirements from customers and market research to create User Stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Development team to create, groom, and maintain the product backlog.
- Participate in scrum reviews and retrospectives.
- Ensure that software functionally developed meets the requirements during sprint reviews.
- Build and share subject matter expertise about our products and business.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop sales collateral and coordinate product launch activities.
- Coordinate with the sales team to establish strategy for sales messaging, pricing and packaging.
- Define product integration and interoperability requirements to enable the exchange of information with other systems.
- Perform and maintain internal cross-functional enablement.
- Establish, track and review product KPIs.
- Review Product Testing Strategy to ensure key end user use cases are addressed.
- Review End User Documentation for accuracy and level of detail for end user audience.
- Provide demonstrations and presentations of the software and relevant topics.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across various product teams.
- Highly self-motivated to work on tasks independently, while working in a fast-paced environment. Must be sharp, energetic, and results-oriented; able to prioritize, negotiate and focus in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Life Sciences field is preferred.
- 6+ years software industry experience on enterprise level software applications, with at least 2+ years of Product Management experience in Life sciences applications.
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Prior experience with Product Management/Business Analyst functions is required.
- Experience of working within an agile development process is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, US
Salary: Based on experience