Product Training Specialist (Remote US)
The Product Training Specialist is responsible for training clients on Anju product suites including coordinating training sessions, delivering admin and end user training, assisting with setup of environments, and recommending best practices. The Product Training Specialist is also responsible for the creation of product related learning materials.
The incumbent should possess a professional and strong work ethic; commitment to high quality standards; attention to detail; excellent communication and presentation skills; strong planning, organizational and negotiation skills; leadership ability and proven talent for seeking and implementing solutions. The individual should have outstanding collegial skills while working within a team environment and have compassion for both co-workers and clients.
- Deliver instructor-led training at client sites or via video-conference
- Design and develop Anju product training programs including:
- Presentations, Learning Aids, Exercises
- Asynchronous, web-based learning videos
- Create client specific training agendas based on the client’s product configuration and purchased modules
- Participate in planning and presenting at Anju workshops and customer meetings
- Assist/conduct training of internal employees as needed
- Assist the Anju Client Support Department as needed
- Provide sales and project support, including clearly articulating how Anju products support users
- Responsible for coordinating training schedules and securing travel arrangements. This position may require travel in the US and abroad.
- Ability to effectively deliver in person and virtual training sessions that are clear, concise, and easy to understand – outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to design, create and update instructional materials that are easy to use
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Understanding of Relational Database systems
- Self-starter with the ability to learn software products quickly and with minimal assistance
- Ability to test software products and provide feedback
- Ability to improvise as needed during training delivery
- Detail orientated individual with the ability to multi-task
- Adept at conflict resolution and negotiation with proficiency at problem solving and creative thinking
- Ability to understand complex software and think of alternative ways to integrate client Standard Operating Procedures with the features of the software
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent training experience
- 5+ years training/teaching experience required
- Experience creating learning materials and an understanding of Instructional Design and adult learning principles
- Previous life sciences industry experience and knowledge of Medical Affairs are an asset
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: US-EU-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : US
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.