QA Analyst II (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst II (“QA Analyst”) is responsible for implementing manual Quality Assurance Software Change Control policies and programs. The QA Analyst will execute the quality assurance tasks and software change disciplines. The position also requires a mentorship mentality with strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to field questions from team members. The technical experience required for this position is .NET framework, Microsoft SQL Server Database, Quality Center and Test Director.
Professional; adaptability; possess strong teamwork building capabilities; excellent time management skills; flexible, strong communication skills to articulate complex technical issues; self-starter with ability to work within a large team environment and field questions from team members.
- Responsible for providing leadership in all activities related to the quality and releasing of software testing.
- Manage several QA testing and assurance plans on multiple projects.
- Develop program test plans for developed systems and subsystems.
- Perform manual testing of developed and co-developed systems and subsystems.
- Ensure that full project tests are conducted at regular intervals throughout a project.
- Ensure that related test plans are run for all changes made to the system.
- Responsible for ensuring the software complies with the requirements set forth in the FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of program, system and subsystem deficiencies.
- Enter into, maintain and close software related issues in the Issue Tracking database.
- Ability to identify process improvements.
- Assist with software releases, technical specifications and other engineering tasks as needed.
- Assemble client specific software validation packages.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, presentation and reporting skills are required.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Mentorship mentality with other team members and co-workers.
- Must be comfortable fielding questions from co-workers from all locations.
- Ability to perform light lifting in the handling of work materials and equipment.
- Visual skills required for reviewing a considerable amount of written materials for the accurate maintenance of information and records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a technical environment.
- Experience working within a Software Development Life Cycle ("SDLC") process.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance and change control concepts, practices and procedures and have extensive experience and judgment in planning, implementing and accomplishing related goals.
- Technical experience to include but not limited to .NET framework, Microsoft SQL Server Database, Quality Center, Test Director.
- Familiar with Quality Assurance in FDA regulated industry.
- Clinical software experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Bio Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Clinical trial experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: Based on experience