Sales Lead Generation Specialist (Lisle IL, US - Hybrid)
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Business Development team members. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Anju Medical Affairs products and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Learn Anju’s Medical Affairs products and services as well as it’s competitive landscape.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and identify prospect’s pain points to determine how Anju will fit their need.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Work with the VP of Sales/BD Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Saleforce.com or another CRM Software preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lisle IL, US - Hybrid
Salary: Based on experience