Senior Project Manager (Remote UK or US)
Responsible for managing multiple software implementation projects focused on the delivery of TrialMaster Electronic Data Capture (EDC) technology to customers using a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) or Technology Transition/Transfer approach. Designs, develops, and implements project plans across multiple cross functional teams. Ultimately responsible for the timely delivery of successful client projects.
Strong leadership skills; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self starter; compassion for both co-workers and clients; and displays professional and strong work ethics.
- Manages and reports on multiple projects; develops and maintains full project timelines for new study build, deployment, maintenance, close and archive of studies in EDC for Anju clients. Also manages non-EDC projects as needed such as migrations, integrations, etc.
- Assembles and drives cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed, and develops detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of clinical projects.
- Communicates frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders regarding project status, and identifies and resolves project problems, issues and risks.
- Initiates and executes action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Takes a leadership role in training and mentoring other Project Managers and developing methods for continuously improving productivity and efficiency within the organization.
- Works collaboratively with Business Development on client relationship building, promoting customer satisfaction, and strategies to promote repeat business.
- Works collaboratively with other Project Managers to develop and implement project planning methodology, tools and standards, to promote consistency in project execution at Anju Systems.
- Cultivates inter-departmental relationships. Promotes a positive and fun work environment
- Solid project management skills, with attention given to detail, accuracy, and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Utilizes sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools, and templates) and the ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver clinical projects more efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
- Adept in problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Able to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through negotiation and partnering.
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and nontechnical parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Clinical, Communication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Operations or Health Sciences discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a project management position. Experience in managing projects in a technical environment and/or within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of EDC and experience with applications designed with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Experience managing a project team of 2 or more people preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clinical projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Consistent success in leading teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience in training/mentoring colleagues.
- Proven accurate project estimation and project planning experience.
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross functional teams.
- Exposure to PMI preferred.
- Experience with Product Life Cycle Development in a .NET web based environment is ideal.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote UK or US
Salary: Based on experience