Senior Software Developer (Bengaluru, INDIA)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Strong work ethics; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter; provides leadership to more junior members of the development team.
- Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of the application products, development tools and systems in assigned area of responsibility.
- Designs and participates in design review sessions for product systems and subsystems.
- Develops systems and subsystems based upon design sessions and requirement specifications.
- Writes clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Revises, updates, refactors and debugs code.
- Improves existing software.
- Develops documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Takes the lead in introducing new technologies into the development team and mentors other staff in the proper use of those technologies.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, computer proficiency, and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
- 5 years of software development and solution architect experience including at least 3 years of experience on Microsoft development products.
- Experience in architecture, algorithms, design and cross-platform commercial software development (expert level).
- Experience in secure programming, high performance server/cluster software development.
- Prefer knowledge of CTMS and experience with applications that comply with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Proven ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously and work to tight deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bengaluru, INDIA
Salary: Based on experience