Senior Software Developer (Lisle IL, US - Hybrid)
The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer will contribute to the product development. The Senior Software Developer will be experienced with general development methodologies as well as the .NET platform for web and Windows development.
The developer will work closely with Development Manager, Solution Architect and Product Managers to ensure projects meet the assigned goals and are delivered on time.
Demonstrates strong organizational skills; must be able to work on multiple tasks during the same time frame and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency. Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Develop and implement the coding logic required by the design to meet customer needs
- Write and debug code
- Analyze problems
- Perform code review and unit tests
- Review subordinate team member’s solutions to ensure quality and maintenance of standards
- Follow the approved Software Development Life Cycle SOPs
- Document program functionality
- Provide guidance, mentoring and training to less-experienced programmers to improve productivity
- Assist in coordinating inter-departmental tasks when required
- Build releases for QA
- Business travel as directed by management and dictated by customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Should have an extensive knowledge of designing and programming complex applications.
- Good knowledge of relational database systems and a good understanding of networking and the complexities of distributed systems.
- Should also have the knowledge and skill required to make functional and supervisory decisions in the best interests of the department and organization and the ability to speak knowledgeably with both internal and external clients when required.
- 7+ years' experience in C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with of Restful Web Services, Web API and OAuth
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with of LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience debugging and analyzing code
- Good to have knowledge with Team Foundation Server
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems
- Ability to recommend practical and effective solutions
- Strong understanding of SOLID Principles
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lisle IL, US - Hybrid
Salary: Based on experience