SharePoint Administrator (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for managing and providing technical support on all company SharePoint solutions. The SharePoint administrator is responsible for designing, implementing, managing sites, access management, security, data storage and collaboration solutions.
Excellent work ethic, attention to detail, ability to work in a highly collaborative, collegial, multidisciplinary fast paced team environment. Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and requests. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Daily Support for SharePoint Access, new site creations, customization, and staff training.
- Organize and Manage SharePoint content
- Daily Support for Teams collaboration tools
- Legacy SharePoint Site Migration Initiatives to Microsoft 365 SharePoint
- Plan and lead SharePoint Initiatives across the organization
- Consolidations of SharePoint Solutions and Sites
- Administrations of Legacy SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Administrating site and user permissions
- Create best practices for new site creations and standardizations
- Managing and providing access to document libraries and SharePoint components
- Create training and best practice guidelines around Microsoft SharePoint and Teams capabilities.
- Provide end-users training on Microsoft 365 SharePoint capabilities and Team Collaborations tools.
- Conduct routine security review of Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative while working well with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint Online and Teams implementations.
- In-Depth Knowledge and experience with Administration of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, Microsoft 365 SharePoint and Teams.
- Experience in training and creating best practices documentation
- Experience in SharePoint Migrations
- Experience working with SharePoint and Teams customization
- Experience knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, PowerShell and Office 365 SharePoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 2101 West Commercial Blvd. Suite 3500, Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Salary: Based on experience