Software Developer - eTMF (Bengaluru, INDIA)
Anju Software is a leading provider of comprehensive software and data solutions to the life sciences industry. Anju has combined deep industry and software domain expertise to build a next generation platform for the life sciences sector that can scale to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs.
Software Developers perform a variety of application design and coding tasks related to developing a new greenfield mobile web application based on modern technology. The Software Developer will help enhance critical products for our clients that support the growth of humankind. The individual needs to have good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Strong work ethics; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter.
- Reviews, analyses, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, and debugging to support application development.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Must be familiar with a range of Microsoft Software tools.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected during the discussions related to the development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a regulated highly detailed environment.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze issues and troubleshoot software bugs.
- Database coding skills.
- Software coding skills within a variety of environments.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials – mainly design documents.
- Knowledge of and adherence to internal quality management system.
- Ability to make decisions and judgments based on approved processes and procedures.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience and or knowledge in object-oriented design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study.
- 2-4 years of software development experience including two (2) years of experience on Microsoft development products.
- .NET assemblies and SQL Server technologies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Bio Pharma industry a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bengaluru, INDIA
Salary: Based on experience