Technical Writer (Pune, India)
As a member of Anju team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
The Technical Writer is responsible for creating and maintaining high quality product documentation for multiple software products.
Strong work ethics and attention to detail; outstanding character while working in a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter and highly organized.
- Develops and maintains product documentation that is clear and easy to use (e.g., user manuals, quick reference guides, context-sensitive online help, etc.)
- Assists with creation of software release notes, technical specifications/requirements, and other engineering documentation and training materials as needed
- Develops in-depth working knowledge of products/processes, applications, development tools and systems in assigned area of responsibility
- Manages documentation projects from start to finish
- Ensures documentation meets all requirements for release to appropriate delivery channels
- Edits and proofreads own work and the work of others
- Assists with process improvements
- Assists with the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures, work instructions and documentation templates as needed
- Assists with the evaluation of new documentation software as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including accurate spelling and use of the English language
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate technical information in a way that is easy to understand for non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly learn software applications
- Ability to plan, budget and manage production time for documentation
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Word and working knowledge of the entire MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Snag-It or other screen capture tool
- Working knowledge of Adobe RoboHelp, MadCap Flare or other online help authoring too
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university desired
- Minimum of 3+ years experience writing technical documentation for software development of complex systems
- Life sciences industry experience and experience with applications designed with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance are an asset
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Pune, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.