Tier III Support Analyst (Ft. Lauderdale, FL or Bengaluru, India)
The Tier III Support Analyst supports the software development team in managing and resolving production issues that occur in the use of Anju’s software products. This role requires liaison between Customer Care representatives, subject matter experts and software developers.
High energy with a conscientious attitude; ability to empathize with the customer perspective while also being disciplined in handling multiple simultaneous requests; outstanding diagnostic skills; excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel alike; ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Works on production issues from the escalation queue, as assigned by customer care.
- Replies to incidents with requests for information and to make suggestions.
- Attempts to replicate incidents and provide troubleshooting steps to resolve.
- Creates instruction guides for complex incidents.
- Develops both diagnostic and corrective database scripts.
- Reviews code scripts developed by other team members.
- Defines the diagnostic and reproducible cases for the product development team for issues that require a software fix. Occasionally fixes the defect personally.
- Performs ticket tracking between the operations and software development teams.
- Participates as required in regular operations meetings.
- Provides advice on improvements to the software product to improve quality over time.
- Analytic and diagnostic skills to determine root cause for all issues
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
- Microsoft .NET (beneficial but not required)
- Excellent time management
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least one year experience in a production support or programming role.
- Must work well with the operations and software development teams.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL or Bengaluru, India
Salary: Based on experience