Training and Development Specialist (Lisle, IL or Ft Lauderdale, FL)
The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for training clients on the IRMS Product Suite including coordinating training sessions, delivering admin and end user training, assisting with setup of client environments, and recommending best practices. The Training and Development Specialist is also responsible for the creation of all IRMS related learning materials including presentation slides and user tasks.
The incumbent should possess a professional and strong work ethic; commitment to high quality standards, attention to detail; excellent communication and presentation skills; strong planning, organizational and negotiation skills; leadership ability and proven talent for seeking and implementing solutions. The individual should have outstanding collegial skills while working within a team environment, be a self-starter and have compassion for both co-workers and clients.
- Deliver instructor-led training at client sites or via video-conference
- Design and development of Anju product training programs for IRMS – Web, CM, IRMS Admin, DV – Report Tool, IRMS-MAX and SAFE products including: Presentations, Learning Aids, User Practice Tasks
- Asynchronous web-based learning videos
- Create client specific training agendas based on the client’s IRMS configuration and purchased modules
- Participate in the planning and presentations at the biannual Anju Workshops
- Assist/Conduct the training of internal employees as needed
- Assist the Anju Client Support Department as needed.
- Provide sales and project support including clearly articulating and educating on how Anju products supports users with medical information needs
- Responsible for coordinating training schedules and securing travel arrangements. This position requires extensive travel to customers, sales calls, etc. both in the US and abroad. Note: training is currently 100% remote during the Covid pandemic.
- Ability to deliver in person and video conference training sessions that are clear, concise, and easy to understand – outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to design and create instructional materials that are easy to use and to update as the software evolves
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Understanding of Relational Database systems
- Able to learn software quickly and with minimal assistance
- Able to test software systems and improvise as needed during training with system issues
- Detail orientated individual with the ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter who is comfortable learning on their own, testing software and providing feedback
- Adept at conflict resolution and negotiation with proficiency at problem solving and creative thinking.
- The individual should have the ability to understand complex software and think of alternative creative ways to integrate specific client Standard Operating procedures with the features of the software.
- Effective classroom delivery is essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Outstanding verbal, written communication, and listening skills.
- Understanding of Life Sciences business, and in particular Medical Affairs is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent training and management experience
- 5+ years in training/teaching experience required
- Experience creating learning materials and an understanding of Instructional Design and adult learning principles
- Previous pharmaceutical or medical industry experience would be advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lisle, IL or Fort Lauderdale, FL USA offices
Salary: Based on experience