The Automation Engineer is a key member of Anju’s Product Development team. They actively support constructive collaboration with other business units and are responsible for creation of end-to-end test plans; management of plan execution to ensure all the objectives are met, and that applications and application components work as expected. Anju’s applications are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems. Our Senior Automation Engineer is a hands-on problem solver with solid analytic perspective, technical aptitude, deep knowledge of the product development life cycle, and an ability to work closely with business and development teams, ensuring the success of the QA team’s manual and automated testing efforts.
Anju is working to become the leading technology vendor for the Life Sciences industry. In support of that effort, we’re looking for high quality individuals that actively participate in a culture focused on growth, innovation, and leveraging each other to overcome challenges. As such, we value team members who are intellectually curious, adaptable, and collaborative. Those with the ability to inform and motivate others, who possess strong team building capabilities, and can communicate well enough to effectively articulate complex technical issues to less technical individuals will find success as an Automation Engineer at Anju.
- Work with Product Management and Development to interpret user needs and understand system requirements to ensure product meets business requirements
- Use standardized testing frameworks and toolsets to develop and maintain automated test scripts/suites
- Develop, implement, maintain, and execute performance test plans and scripts
- Monitor, document, and report on performance test results to management and project teams to support release readiness of products or product features
- Suggest creative and active solutions for problems
- Work with stakeholders to understand, reproduce, and address defects identified by clients or internal parties
- Participate in training and/or mentoring programs focused on the professional develop of you and your team
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Knowledge of testing phases and methodologies, including functional, regression, performance, integration, and end-to-end
- Experience in testing Web & Database applications
- Proficient with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Proficient use of Java in relation to the development and maintenance of test scripts
- Experience with JIRA and/or other agile project management tools
- Experience in TFS or other source control tools
- Strong problem-solving and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 + years’ experience working in software automation engineering
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Pune, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.