Anju’s partner program provides CROs with the best value partnership by reducing risks associated with running clinical trials. The TrialMaster eClinical suite is proven, powerful technology that provides customers with the flexibility to build a range of standardized trials – from simple Phase I to complex, multi-cycle, double-randomized Phase III studies. Our rigorous Quality Assurance practices ensure validated software and compliant processes drive study deployments. Partners enjoy a flexible pricing model resulting in lower price points for studies and services. The reduction of risk along with Anju’s commitment to its customers creates the ultimate customer experience.
What Partners can expect from Anju
- Partners are assigned dedicated resources. Anju assigns a dedicated Sales Representative to oversee your business development needs, and our Customer Success Managers serve as your main point of contact for all operational needs. Your success is our top priority.
- CRO Partners receive preferred pricing. Our flexible pricing models allow you to contract in the manner that best suits your business requirements.
- Anju provides a multitude of support for its partners. Lead generation is supplemented with marketing materials, promotional activities, and co-branding opportunities. During the bid phase, we assist with RFI/RFPs, give product demos, and participate in bid defenses all on your behalf. Ongoing study support is provided by our Project Managers and your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- The TrialMaster eClinical enablement training program develops study builders into experts within our robust and flexible technology. This program teaches your team the skills to build everything from study libraries to complex edit checks. Access to retraining, knowledge base, and help desk ensure your team’s knowledge continues to grow with the technology.
Why CROs should Partner with Anju
- Flexible, powerful technology. TrialMaster EDC integrates with a full suite of eClinical products combining flexibility with proven technology.
- Long history of successfully delivering clinical trials. Before Anju’s acquisition of the TrialMaster software in 2019, OmniComm had established itself as a pioneer in the eclinical space – delivering clinical trials since 1996.
- Best value offering. Delivering the right technology at the right price is only part of the superior customer experience you will incur with Anju. We strive to provide value to our customers by exceeding their needs in technology, pricing models, support, resource allocation and training.
The TrialMaster eClinical enablement training program is an instructor-led, web-based training program. It consists of three core courses and offers an additional thirty-five courses to allow your team to specialize in the development of TrialMaster studies. These courses are designed to optimize the configuration and use of TrialMaster by your Study Builders, Data Managers, Trial Managers, Report Designers, API Developers, Clinical Operations, Monitors, Trainers, and Quality Assurance staff. A custom training program will be developed and executed based on your organization’s needs.
TrialMaster allows organizations conducting clinical research to streamline the collection, processing, and submission of clinical trial data to regulatory authorities expediting the development and approval to market of life-saving drugs and devices. The TrialMaster platform supports Phase I-IV clinical trials of any size in most languages and is accessible from all electronic devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
A Partner that Supports You in Every Step of the Process
Are you looking for a productive partner program? Anju's CRO Partner Program provides a best-value partnership by reducing the risks associated with running clinical trials.Learn More