Data Analyst (Pune, India)
As a member of Anju team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
The Data Analyst will help find, refine, and QA data for our clients, and will analyze these data and report results. The role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly collaborative, welcomes input from all sides, and perseveres with focus on addressing client business problems. The Data Analyst will assist in gathering business requirements and acquire and manipulate large datasets, with an eye for detail to catch data integrity issues.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have demonstrated experience with global cross-functional coordination and data exploration; have excellent work ethics; commitment to high quality service delivery and attention to detail; ability to work in a collaborative, collegial, fast paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Researching literature, clinical trial, and other scientific and healthcare databases and sources
- Web searches including blogs, forums, news feeds
- Performing data cleaning and validation to ensure data integrity
- Process improvement to existing data curation process and documentation
- Delivering against established task timelines
- Involve in data mining and cleaning
- Communicating progress, issues, and results to stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation and formulae creation in Excel)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across national/cultural boundaries and time-zones
- Cross-functional experience with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical approach to data cleaning and database management. Having an eye for detail is an absolute must
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of databases and/or query languages (SQL)
- Experienced with large data sets
- Proficient in English
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Pune, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.