DevOps Specialist (Pune, India)
As a member of Anju team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
The DevOps Specialist will work closely with software developers, IT, operations teams, etc. to provide continuous integration, continuous delivery, and application installation/deployment support. Ideal candidates will have experience with both monolithic and microservice architectures running on Linux Docker images, deployed in AWS. List of primary tools The Dev Ops Specialist with work with consists of:
- Microservices managed by Kubernetes, monolithic ones by Consul
- Terraform to provision resources in AWS
- Ansible script deployments
- Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Gitlab in the CI/CD pipeline
- Prometheus, Grafana, Opsgenie for monitoring
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to function in a collaborative team environment, excellent worth ethic, attention to detail; exceptional analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and requests; enthusiasm for continual learning.
- Maintain and improve our Docker/Kubernetes infrastructure, both in-house and on AWS
- Develop and improve deployments through the use of Ansible Scripts, Terraform, etc.
- Perform routine application maintenance and continuously update procedures to keep systems running smoothly
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for configuration management and automation
- Improve Anju Software monitoring systems
- Maintain and improve automation of processes
- Write and maintain specs and documentation for server-side features
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment while meeting deadlines
- Self-starter who takes ownership and initiative while working well in collaboration with others
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of working DevOps experience
- Commitment to high quality standards and attention to detail
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Linux administration and a solid understanding of network security, managing certificates, etc
- Strong experience working with automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Experience and understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EC2
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Gradle, Jenkins, Gitlab
- Experience with deploying/developing systems with Spring, NodeJs is a plus
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Pune, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.