Director of Business Development (Belgium or Germany)
As a member of Anju eClinical Product Management team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
The Director of Business Development position requires the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing clients as well as future prospects. The Director of Business Development must possess the strong ability to manage the sales life cycle with proven closing capability. The individual must be able to work both independently and reach out to the proper individuals internally when assistance is needed during the sales cycle.
Possess the ability to think outside the box; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills including both listening and presentation skills; self starter; organized; possess compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and the ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance under any circumstance.
- Cultivate new business and develop a market presence in the territory assigned.
- Present the Company’s products through on-line and/or on-site demonstrations and have the knowledge to answer questions about the demonstrated product and support services.
- Develop and respond to RFIs and RFPs and pricing proposals within the Company’s guidelines.
- Actively pursue lead generation through cold calling and networking activities as required to close new business.
- Provide weekly sales status updates to the direct manager.Represent the Company at various industry trade shows and symposiums.
- Work with Senior Leadership and other department managers to maximize attainment of territory goals and repeat business.
- Strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Team player, effective communicator, and listener.
- Effective planning, organization, and territory management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and non-technical information both internally and to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, within life sciences, Masters degree would be a plus point.
- Formal sales training (Solution Selling, Strategic Selling, Challenger Selling, etc,)
- 5+ years successful software/services sales experience to include consistent over quota production.
- Industry (Business intelligence for lifesciences – Data Science) specific working experience selling business intelligence or analytical tools targeted to Clinical trial Operations , Trial feasibility or Medical affairs within Mid size and large Pharma, Biotechs, and CROs
- Ability to work from a home office environment.
- Experience in eClinical industry and / or past experience working within Clinical Operations, trial design, trial feasibility operations would be asset for this role
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: US-EU-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Europe
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.