Director of Business Development (Remote, Mid Atlantic US)
Business Development position requiring the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing clients as well as future prospects.
Possess the ability to think outside the box; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self starter; possess compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and the ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance under any circumstance.
- 5-10 years successful software/services sales experience to include consistent over quota production.
- Industry (EDC, CTMS, and or RTMS and Clinical) specific selling experience.
- CRO experience a plus.
- Ability to work from a home office environment.
- MBA preferred.
- Strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Team player and effective communicator, and listener.
- Effective planning, organization, and territory management skills.
- Cultivate new business and develop a market presence in the territory assigned.
- Present the Company’s products through on-line and/or on-site demonstrations and have the knowledge to answer questions about the demonstrated product and support services.
- Develop and respond to RFIs and RFPs and pricing proposals within the Company’s guidelines.
- Pursue lead generation through cold calling and networking activities as required to close new business.
- Ability to, as needed, assist new clients through the initial phases of a new trial roll out.
- Provide weekly sales status updates to the Senior Vice President of Business Development.
- Represent the Company at various industry trade shows and symposiums.
- Work with Senior Leadership and other department managers to maximize attainment of territory goals and repeat business.
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Remote, Mid Atlantic US (New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, West Virginia, Florida)
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.