Product Manager eClinical (Remote, US)
As a member of Anju eClinical Product Management team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
- 6+ years software industry experience on enterprise level software applications
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in Life sciences applications.
- Experience with software development lifecycle
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across various product teams
- Highly self-motivated to work on tasks independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Life Sciences field is preferred
- Experience of working within an agile development process is preferred.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the Customer and each user’s job responsibilities related to use of our software
- Gather and define requirements in comprehensive and discrete User Stories and Epics
- Work collaboratively with the Cross functional team to create, groom, and maintain the product backlog
- Function as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements are complete, clearly defined, and understood
- Participate in daily scrum standups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Validate that software functionality developed meets the requirements during sprint reviews
- Build and share subject matter expertise about our products and business
- Define product integration and interoperability requirements to enable the exchange of information with other systems
- Define and prioritize content of Product Releases based on company strategic initiatives.
- Review testing coverage to ensure business use cases are covered
- Review Customer facing documentation
- Deliver demos of product internally and externally.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development on product messaging
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: US-EU-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Remote, US
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.