Project Manager, PMO (Remote US)
The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects focused on the delivery of Anju Software technology and maintaining the Smartsheet Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (PPM) System, providing system administration, training, support, analytics, and reporting for users. In this position, you will design and create Smartsheet content to align with business needs and must be a detail-oriented thinker exhibiting analytical and creative problem-solving skills. This person works closely with project managers, business partners, and other Anju Software teams around the globe.
Excellent work ethic; strong problem solver; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter; professional; possess compassion for coworkers and customers alike. The position requires attention to detail, strong technical skills, the ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, and a passion for quality and delivery excellence.
- 1+ years of experience with Smartsheet functional areas like multi-tier control center, workspaces, power apps, sheets, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet’s off the shelf solutions and technologies, including WorkApps, Control Center, Data Mesh, Dynamic Views, Workflows, Automations, User Management, and other PowerApps.
- Detailed knowledge of Smartsheet Suite applications, including multi-tier.
- Team player that contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology, Business Operations or Health Sciences discipline, or equivalent or minimum of 5 years’ work experience as a Project Manager.
- PMI (Project Management Institute) Certification is desired.
- Consistent success in driving teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
- A proven track record of managing internal and external clients is necessary as is a proven ability to ensure tight deadlines are met by the project team.
- Experience working in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical and/or CRO Industry experience highly preferred.
- Must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, SharePoint, Adobe, Software Development Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Agile Methodologies and PMO best practices.
- A background managing complex projects, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Work effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, quick pivot, and rapid change environments.
- Comfortable presenting in front of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Utilizes sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools, and templates).
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of highly complex programs, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time and budget.
- Develop and monitor routine, ad hoc, and executive-level reports on project activities and will be responsible for developing workflows within Smartsheet.
- Aid in streamlining operational processes using Smartsheet and effectively roll out processes in an efficient manner to the organization.
- Support and enhance the existing solutions with Smartsheet. This includes troubleshooting system issues, developing enhancements, identifying new technology capabilities, and supporting system updates.
- Work closely with other team members to brainstorm, strategize, and complete ad hoc requests creatively, effectively, and efficiently.
- Suggest solutions, recommendations and enhancements based on customer input and observations.
- Act as a single point of contact for program/project status.
- Address problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving ability and initiative.
- Ability to analyze and use problem-solving skills to see the big picture of business processes and build solutions to benefit project management practices.
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: US-EU-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Remote US
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.