Project Manager (Remote, UK or Germany)
Responsible for managing multiple software implementation projects focused on the delivery of TrialMaster Electronic Data Capture (EDC) technology to customers using a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) or Technology Transition models. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for overall project quality, timeliness and customer satisfaction.
Excellent work ethic; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter; professional; possess compassion for co-workers and customers alike. The Project Manager position requires attention to detail, the ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, and a passion for quality and delivery excellence.
- Manages and reports on multiple projects; develops and maintains full project timelines for new study build, deployment, maintenance, close and archive of studies in EDC for Anju clients.
- Assembles and drives cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed, and delivers detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of projects.
- Communicates frequently with the customer, team members and Anju Management regarding project status, and identifies and resolves project problems, issues, and risks.
- Executes the actions necessary to resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Serves as the primary liaison to the Anju customer, and is responsible for maintaining consistent communications and creating a collaborative working relationship with the customer.
- Provides weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and Anju Management.
- Works collaboratively with other Project Managers to develop and implement project planning methodology, tools and standards, to promote consistency in how projects are run at Anju Software.
- Cultivates inter-departmental relationships and promotes a positive work environment.
- A background managing complex projects, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Utilizes sound and proven project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools and templates).
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Confident team leader and team builder with strong motivational skills.
- Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict.
- Able to manage internal customer relationships and expectations, through negotiation and collaborating.
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and nontechnical parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Clinical, Communication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Operations or Health Sciences discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in project management position. Experience managing technology implementation projects is preferred.
- Work experience and knowledge of full life-cycle project implementation methodologies.
- Project Management Certification is not required but would be an asset.
- Prefer knowledge of EDC and experience with applications designed with 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Experience working in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
- Consistent success in driving teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Remote, UK or Germany
Salary: Based on experience