Quality Assurance Manager (Pune, India)
The Quality Assurance Manager is a key member of Anju’s Product Development team. The QA Manager will work with the QA team providing leadership and support in the areas of testing and automation. Our Quality Assurance Manager is a hands-on problem solver with solid analytic perspective, technical aptitude, deep knowledge of the product development life cycle, and an ability to work closely with business and development teams, ensuring the success of the QA team’s manual and automated testing efforts.
Anju is working to become the leading technology vendor for the Life Sciences industry. In support of that effort, we’re looking for high quality individuals that actively participate in a culture focused on growth, innovation, and leveraging each other to overcome challenges. As such, we value team members who are intellectually curious, adaptable, and collaborative. Those with the ability to inform and motivate others, who possess strong team building capabilities, and can communicate well enough to effectively articulate complex technical issues to less technical individuals will find success as a Quality Assurance Manager at Anju.
- Provide leadership in all activities related to the quality testing of software
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements focused on efficient release delivery
- Provide one-on-one discussion with individual team member and assist in team members’ career growth and development
- Supporting the onboarding new QA team members
- Coaching and mentoring QA team members
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Experience working in Life Sciences Industry is preferred
- Familiar with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 + years’ experience working as a Software Quality Assurance Manager
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Pune, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.