Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Pune, India)
As a member of Anju team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is a key member of Anju’s Product Development team. They actively support constructive collaboration with other business units and are responsible for creation of end-to-end test plans; management of plan execution to ensure all the objectives are met, and that applications and application components work as expected. Anju’s applications are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems. Our Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is a hands-on problem solver with solid analytic perspective, technical aptitude, deep knowledge of the product development life cycle, and an ability to work closely with business and development teams, ensuring the success of the QA team’s manual and automated testing efforts.
Anju is working to become the leading technology vendor for the Life Sciences industry. In support of that effort, we’re looking for high quality individuals that actively participate in a culture focused on growth, innovation, and leveraging each other to overcome challenges. As such, we value team members who are intellectually curious, adaptable, and collaborative. Those with the ability to inform and motivate others, who possess strong team building capabilities, and can communicate well enough to effectively articulate complex technical issues to less technical individuals will find success as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Anju.
- Work with Product Management and Development to interpret user needs and understand system requirements to ensure products meet business requirements
- Develop, implement, maintain, and execute comprehensive test plans, scenarios, and cases
- Use standardized testing frameworks and toolsets to develop and maintain automated test script/suites
- Provide Front End and Back End system, integration, performance, and regression testing, as well as verification of changes to existing software and to newly developed software
- Identify, document, and track software defects
- Monitor, document, and report on defect and to management and project teams to support release readiness of products or product features
- Suggest creative and active solutions for problems
- Work with stakeholders to understand, reproduce, and address defects identified by clients or internal parties
- Participate in training and/or mentoring programs focused on the professional development of yourself and your team
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Knowledge of testing phases and approaches, including functional, regression, integration, and end-to-end
- Experience in testing Web & Database applications
- Experience with JIRA and/or other agile project management tools
- Experience in Java and test automation tools like Selenium is preferred
- Strong problem-solving & communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 + years’ experience working in software quality assurance
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Pune, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.