Senior Software Developer (Bangalore, India)
As a member of Anju team, you will be part of a passionate team that builds strategic and innovative software. You will work with a team that is passionate about our products and puts our customers first. We are a roll-up-your-sleeves group with expectations that you will do the same.
Become a Senior member of a development team building software to help the Life Sciences industry improve and lengthen lives. In this position you will be part of a team passionate about designing and delivering quality software to the market.
The developer will work as part of a Cross Functional Team to ensure solutions meet company, customer and market needs.
Strong work ethics; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self-starter with can-do attitude; possess compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and professional.
Demonstrates strong organizational skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to work on multiple tasks during the same time frame and meet deadlines with accuracy and efficiency; must be willing to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- Understand concepts and develop in-depth working knowledge of products/processes, applications, development tools and systems in assigned area of responsibility.
- Design and participate in design review sessions for varied systems and subsystems.
- Develop systems and subsystems based upon design sessions and requirement specifications.
- Participate in Agile Process including defining User Stories based on business requirements
- Perform code review and unit tests
- Interact with Support and Services to help resolve customer issues when required
- Review Test cases and User documentation
- Assist development staff with new technologies integration into system and subsystem design and implementation.
- Review team member’s solutions to ensure quality and maintenance of standards
- Follow the approved Software Development Life Cycle SOPs
- Document program functionality
- Provide guidance, mentoring and training to less-experienced programmers to improve productivity
- Assist in coordinating inter-departmental tasks when required
- Build releases for QA
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, computer proficiency, and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
- Good knowledge of relational database systems and a good understanding of networking and the complexities of distributed systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience within the industry is required.
- 10 years of software development and solution architect experience including over 10 years of experience on Microsoft development products.
- Must have strong SQL Server experience writing SQL scripts and stored procedures with performance and optimization in mind.
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems
- Experience with Kendo UI and Angular is preferred.
- Experience in multithreaded programming, cryptography and security programming, high performance server/cluster software development.
- Cloud-based architecture experience is a plus
- Prefer knowledge of Clinical Trials industry and experience with applications designed with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Bangalore, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.