Technical Support Representative (Bangalore, India)
Provides first level support for Anju customers requiring assitance with the use of Anju products. The Analyst will respond to customer inquiries arriving through multiple sources including phone, email and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal. The Analyst provides direct support for both Software as a Service (SaaS) and Enterprise Enablement (EE) customers.
- Excellent work ethic
- Commitment to high quality standards
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, collegial, multidisciplinary environment across international locations
- Assists in managing the support email box by logging communications, creating incidents, and providing first level software support as needed.
- Resets software user accounts, troubleshoots browser cache issues related to the software and networking issues.
- Reviews study build configurations using competent knowledge of product capabilities and basic knowledge of Java and SQL queries.
- Maintains work load standards within departmental metrics.
- Encouraged to share troubleshooting knowledge and information with team, and creates internal troubleshooting and reference documentation for internal support knowledge base.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate drive and initiative, eagerness to explore new technologies, and curiosity for learning.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have organizational and time management skills.
- Beginner`s level understanding of SQL Server databases.
- Basic understanding of Internet Information Services (IIS), Web Services, and Windows Services.
- Education and work experience in a computer programming language or relational database is acceptable.
- Experience working in the Support, Customer Care, or Helpdesk fields of work is a plus.
- Language requirements:
- Fluency in English is mandatory in all locations.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory in our Bonn location.
- Otherwise, proficiency in any of the following languages is a plus (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi).
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: India-OpenReqs@AnjuSoftware.com
Job Type : Full-time
Location : Bangalore, India
Salary : Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.