The goal of any Medical Information system is to provide healthcare professionals with accurate and up-to-date information within an appropriate time-frame for all types of feedback for a drug post approval. As the proven leader in medical information management systems, we recognize how important it is that MI departments utilize the best technology available to meet their dynamic demands for capturing medical information. Whether the input is for Medical Information, Adverse Events or Product Complaints, a single source of input is critical to ensure “one version of the truth”.
IRMS has been engineered in collaboration with over 150 pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Having the ability to listen closely to our clients’ needs and then deliver solutions that meet those needs has given IRMS extensive “over-the-counter” functionality and is considered the gold standard of medical information management tools on the market today.
The Document Based Content Management provides a unique way to store, query and manage unstructured data between Medical Affairs and Publication Planning.
THE CORE OF A COMPLETE MEDICAL INFORMATION SOLUTION
IRMS is the core component to several other modules that are designed to seamlessly integrate together to form a complete collaboration tool for the entire post market life cycle. These modules include adverse event capture (IRMS-AE), product complaint handling & tracking (IRMS-PC), content management (IRMS-CM), quality assurance (IRMS-QA) and self-service portal (IRMS Care).
COLLABORATION IS KEY
By using a shared database maintained as part of your corporate network and/or by utilizing our Cloud Hosted Service, IRMS can share case data, approved literature, standardized responses, medical content, FAQ’s, analytic data and usage statistics. Thereupon, barriers to the global integration of your policies can be cut down and efficiency will improve.
- Content can be created and updated in a collaborative effort from different departments or even different countries by utilizing IRMS-CM
- Adverse Events and Products Complaints can easily be handled or transferred to other departments to enable greater integration with regulatory agencies.
- Global and local reporting is made simple with our concept of ‘Divisions’ within the system
- Cases can be generated in IRMS via our mobile application and can be used by sales reps or at medical conferences or congresses
- Response quality can be managed across the globe with IRMS-QA, our quality assurance module